Dr. Riopelle is a cosmetic surgeon in San Ramon, CA where he offers a full menu of aesthetic services to his patients. And he also has an insurance-based medical practice (feel free to Google him). He also has a long list of affiliations:
- Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Book Author of “Your Personal Trainer, A Comprehensive Guide to Health and Fitness”
- National Speaker for Roche Pharmaceuticals for both general weight loss and for their weight loss management workshop on practical treatment strategies for obese patients
- National speaker for Knoll pharmaceuticals regarding weight loss
- Featured doctor interviewed by Dream Body Mom, August 25, 2011
- Television Appearance on “Ask the Doctor”, interviewed regarding weight loss.
- Selected to Top Doc America, 2010 and 2011
- Appeared on CBS TV show Fabulous U Magazine
- He’s conducted numerous newspaper and radio interviews on cosmetic surgery and weight loss
- Consultant and test site for Solta and Zeltiq
- Board Member Ethical Society of Cosmetic Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- International Society of Laser Surgery
- American College of Phlebology
- California Medical Association
- Alameda/Contra Costa County Medical Association
- And Dr. Riopelle is an Allergan Platinum member of Botox Physicians Network (highest level awarded)
Suffice it to say, he’s quite the expert on weight loss.
As an aesthetic marketing strategist, entrepreneur and aging Baby Boomer with a strong career background in sales and marketing, Catherine is in a unique position to understand the needs of the aesthetic patient, the aesthetic physician and the staff they work with. Catherine authored a popular book called Your Aesthetic Practice/What Your Patients Are Saying and has created several patient-attraction and staff training tools and programs to help attract more patients and profits to the aesthetic physician practice. She speaks all over the country and recently returned from the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) in Geneva, Switzerland so is now an international speaker as well as a regular contributor to the top medical publications in the industry. Catherine and her team are based in Sausalito (just over the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco) and have worked with countless practices to cost-effectively market their practices while getting a solid return-on-investment.